Samsung M2020w Wireless Setup | Your Samsung M2020w Wireless Setup is automatically connected to a Wi-Fi network using the Easy Wireless Setup program. Following the first installation of the Samsung M2020w printer driver, this program, which is independent of the printer driver, enables simple wireless connectivity.
Connect Samsung M2020w with a touchscreen control panel
Use the printer control panel to connect your Samsung M2020w printer to your network.
- Connect the Samsung M2020w printer to the Wi-Fi network (printers with a touchscreen)
– Put the printer close to the router for the network.- Before turning on the printer, be sure that the main tray is loaded with paper.
– Select Network setup or Settings, then select Restore Network Settings from the Wireless or Setup menu.
– Obtain the password and network name. For more details, see Connect an HP printer wirelessly: Find the PIN or password.
– Choose Wireless Setup Wizard from the Setup, Network, or Wireless settings menu.
– After choosing your network, enter the password.
NOTE: If the Wireless Setup Wizard is not mentioned, choose Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), choose Push Button, and then proceed to connect to the network by following the on-screen instructions.
- Print a Wireless Network Test Report
To learn more about your printer’s network connection or to troubleshoot connection issues, print a Wireless Network Test Report.
A. Create a report on a wireless network test:- Inkjet printers featuring menus on the control panel: The list of available reports can be found by opening the Wireless, Network Settings, or Setup menus.
– Press the Wireless and Information buttons together, or the Wireless and Start Copy Black buttons together, on the majority of inkjet printers without a control panel menu.
– LaserJet printers: Select Wireless Network Test from the Wireless menu, or press and hold the Wireless button for 10 seconds, or until the Ready light blinks.
– To use the Resume and Wireless buttons on a laser printer, press and hold them for 3 seconds.
– Press and hold the Information button until all of the control panel buttons light up, and then simultaneously press the Information and Resume buttons.
B. Review the report’s details, then adhere to any guidance offered to resolve connectivity issues.
Connect Samsung M2020w printer without a touchscreen control panel
- Use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), HP Smart, or the connection options on the printer’s webpage for printers without displays.
- Try another way if the first doesn’t work.
Connect the Samsung M2020w printer using the HP Smart app
Reset the printer’s Wi-Fi setup mode, and then use HP Smart to join it to your Wi-Fi network.
Restore Wi-Fi setup mode on the printer
The printer enters Wi-Fi setup mode for roughly two hours after the settings are reset, making it discoverable while the HP software is being installed.
- The majority of touchscreen printers: Select Network setup or Settings, then select Restore Network Settings from the Wireless or Setup menu.
- For the vast majority of inkjet printers without touchscreens, hold down the Wireless and Cancel buttons while holding down the Power button until it flashes. After that, watch for the Wireless light to flash.
- Without a touchscreen or control panel menu, the majority of laser printers: either press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons until the Wireless light flashes, or press and hold the Wireless button until the Attention and Power lights flash (Laser NS, Neverstop). The printer might start up again.
- For the majority of LaserJet printers without touchscreens, hold down the Wireless button while holding down the Attention light, and then wait for the Wireless light to flash.
- When the Status light flashes, press and hold the Wireless button on the printer’s rear for five seconds (blue or purple depending on the model).
- For more details and button pushes for additional printer models, go to Restore Wi-Fi setup mode on your HP printer.
Install HP Smart for Samsung M2020w
The HP Smart app should be installed on your PC or mobile device.
If you’re setting up the printer on a Wi-Fi network, do the following.
- Put the printer, computer, and phone next to the Wi-Fi router.
- Connect to your network by turning on Wi-Fi on your computer or mobile device. Use the Wi-Fi connection during setup if the computer is currently linked to the network with an Ethernet cable instead.
- So that HP Smart can identify the printer during setup, turn on Bluetooth on the PC or mobile device.
- Install HP Smart for iOS and Android, then allow the app to use your location to find the printer and provide setup guidance after enabling the mobile device location function.
- Install the HP Smart app. If asked to sign in with your Microsoft account so that you can use the app on all of your devices, you can do so or choose No, thanks to proceed.
- To use all printer features while configuring HP Smart for the first time, you must create or sign in to an HP account.
- Follow the setup instructions after clicking Add Printer or the plus symbol in HP Smart to find the printer.
Connect the Samsung M2020w printer using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (printers without a touchscreen)
For the printer to be connected to your Wi-Fi network, press the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on your router.
- Position the printer close to the WiFi router.
- Set the printer’s connection mode to WPS.
– For the vast majority of printers without touchscreens, hold down the Wireless button for five seconds, or until the wireless light begins to flash.
– For five seconds, while holding down the Power and Wi-Fi buttons on the printer’s back, the blue bar will blink.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the router for two minutes to start the connecting process.
- Watch for the printer’s wireless light or bar to stop flashing. The network connection for the printer has been made.
Connect the Samsung M2020w printer to the network from the printer homepage
To access the wireless setup tool from the printer’s home page, connect via Wi-Fi Direct.
- Place the printer adjacent to the wireless router, your computer, or your mobile device.
- Make sure the ink cartridges are installed and the paper is placed into the tray before turning on the printer.
- the name of the Wi-Fi Direct printer.
- Open the Wi-Fi or wireless settings on your computer or mobile device to see a list of the available wireless networks.
- From the list of networks, choose the name of your Wi-Fi Direct printer, and then input the password to connect to the device.
- Enter 192.168.223.1 into the address box of a web browser and then click Enter.
- If a login or certificate window appears, fill it out to complete the EWS opening.
- Select Wireless (802.11) and then Wireless Setup Wizard from the Network menu.
- To finalize the connection, choose your Wi-Fi network name and type the password as directed.
- Re-connect your mobile device or PC to your Wi-Fi network.
Visit this link for download Samsung M2020W Driver
Samsung M2020w Wireless Setup | ✅ Samsung Printer Drivers Free
Samsung M2020w Wireless Setup | ✅ Samsung Printer Drivers
User Review( vote)
Samsung M2020w Wireless Setup | ✅ Samsung Printer Drivers
✅ Samsung M2020w Wireless Setup | Your Samsung M2020w Wireless Setup is automatically connected to a Wi-Fi network using the Easy Wireless Setup program. Following the first installation of the Samsung M2020w printer driver
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS
Application Category: Wireless Setup